Wednesday, December 14, 2022

December Literacy Loot

Happy Holidays, Literacy Luminaries! 

I hope you're able to snuggle by the fireplace this month with a mug of eggnog - or at least relax and enjoy family and friends. You deserve it!  

Just a few instructional goodies to make your December the best...

Check out my Holiday Literary Jumbo Bundle for tons of resources that will keep students engaged and learning the next few weeks! 

Are you considering hosting a Book Tasting but don't know where to start? My Book Tasting Response Packet has everything you need to host a delectable book buffet your students will love! 

Response to text has never been easier with the Response to Text Jumbo Bundle bag of tricks, including ACE Graphic Organizers, Dialectical Journal Entries, and AOW Reader Response Packet for any fiction/nonfiction text.      

Literacy Centers, anyone? Say no more! Click HERE

And finally...I made (27) Teach and Test Bundles for when you need to teach and check for understanding on a high yield literary skill - STAT! 

And for the whole Teach and Test Jumbo Bundle - click HERE!



With literacy love,

Kimberly 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I thank God for you. Through this bundle, you have articulated some things in my heart for a while. I might finish my book about on how to become a caregive.

    ReplyDelete